Natural Gas Leaks, Odors or Emergencies

Meter/Service Revision Request

Fill out the Meter/Service application online, if you have an existing gas service/meter and:

  • You are adding new natural gas-fired appliances
  • The gas line in your yard is in the way of a new addition
  • You would like your gas meter moved outside
  • You need additional meters for new apartments, another location, or are subdividing an existing building

Contact Nicor by phone 1-888-NICOR4U, if:

  • You are demolishing a building and need the meter and service removed
  • Your meter was under water due to flooding.
  • You received a letter that Nicor Gas wants to move your meter outside
  • You have questions regarding your Nicor Gas bill


    Find Your Service Representative Click here if you would like to switch to natural gas.


  • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Meter/Service Revision